United Tennis Association Monday Nights Interclub Draw 2018/19 (TBA)
Monday 6.30pm start
The club that is underlined is the home club.
• Games start at 6.30 pm. Any team more than 5 minutes late defaults the first game. Start time can only be changed with the agreement of both teams and 24 hours in advance.
• In the event for any reason a game is defaulted (this could include late arrival) the defaulting team will receive 0 points and their opponent six points for that game.
• Host club (first on draw and underlined) must keep time for games, 5 minute warm up and 25 minute games.
• Each team is to provide 1 pair new 1st grade tennis balls each evening.
• Any points in play at the sounding of the bell will count and be entered on the team sheet only if it completes a game.
• All games will be “sudden death”, no advantages will be played. If the score reaches deuce, the non-serving player will dictate who is to receive the serve and the next point scored will decide the winner of the game.
• Change of ends after every 4 games.
• Teams are to comprise 2 ladies and 2 gents. Each member to play 1 game of doubles and 2 of combines, a different partner on each occasion. Teams may have more than 2 ladies but no more than 2 men.
• A team score sheet is to be completed before leaving the venue. It must be signed by both teams. Host team is responsible for posting the result sheet within 7 days to Rose Hobbs, 5 Banff Ave, Epsom.
• Winning team is to be awarded 3 points and if it is a draw 1.5 points.